- They are really interactive: videos, online quiz, QnA sessions and online community makes it more intense than traditional classes or just reading a book or an article.
- You can learn from world authorities of that domain.
- You can learn at your own pace, at the time you want, from anyplace in the world. All you need is a smartphone and an internet connection.
- They are concise and to the point. You can even skip and go only to a particular section if you want to acquire knowledge fast, and you can move on. You can come back later.
- It’s way more cheaper than going to a college, and most of the courses are free ! ( Ex: Coursera)
I have completed 2 more courses in last two weeks. That saved me a lot of time and future errors and made me confident in new areas I am waking through.
My previous post on how to enter online learning.